Central to RDP’s Mission statement is how we will go about our business on a daily basis:
"It is our priority to build, grow & maintain long-term relationships with RDP clients, supply chain and construction partners.
RDP people value and respect these relationships by demanding the highest level of quality, care and integrity in everything we do."
RDP Installations Limited is a specialist contractor with expertise in the design, procurement, construction and maintenance of cold stores, firewalls, food production facilities & clean rooms. The directors have over 50 years combined experience delivering complex projects throughout the UK for a wide variety of blue chip clients.
At RDP we pride ourselves on the close working relationships we have with our clients allowing involvement through the design process to enable the most cost efficient solution to be developed to meet their needs.
RDP has also developed a close working relationship with all major suppliers to the industry which allows us to offer bespoke technical and cost effective solutions to be incorporated in our designs ensuring our clients are presented with the highest quality of product the industry supply chain has to offer.
• Demonstrate to all our customers that handling their business well is the top priority at RDP.
• Understand customer needs and expectations and work to achieve excellent results.
• Treat customers as valued partners and ensure mutual success through dedication to RDP business relationships.
• Treat everyone with respect and always relate to them with dutiful regard.
• Create and foster an environment at RDP that seeks people's evolvement, input & ideas.
• Communicate with all RDP team members to ensure that everyone is aware.
• Communicate openly and honestly with all RDP customers, suppliers & Employees.
• Always represent the Company with honesty and sound moral principles.
• Exhibit trustworthiness and credibility to maintain an unchallenged RDP reputation.
• Strive to be the 'best we can be' and provide a framework for continuous improvement.
• Refine what RDP do through consistent training initiatives.
• Accept nothing less than top class professionalism from those who work with and for RDP.